Doogie Horner is a comedian, writer, and artist. He is the author of 100 Ghosts (Quirk Books, 2013) and Everything Explained Through Flowcharts (HarperCollins, 2010). His art and writing have appeared in Wired, McSweeney's, Fast Company, Boing Boing, the Believer, the London Times, the Sun, and other publications. His comedy achieved national attention when a video of him taming a hostile crowd on America's Got Talent became a viral sensation. He has designed numerous book covers, including Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.
- America's Got Talent, semi-finalist, 2009
- Bridgetown Comedy Festival, 2013
- Laughing Skull, semi-finalist, 2013
- Boston Comedy Festival, semi-finalist, 2012 and 2009
- Philadelphia Magazine Best of Philly Award, 2011
- Philebrity award for general fabulousness, 2011
- Helium Comedy Club, Philly's Funniest winner, 2010